Thursday 10 March 2011

10th March 2011

Dream! :D
Well, was another odd one, I cba to write down the ones I've had the past few days, so I'll start doign them daily (if I remember them) starting from today.

I was in some pub with Amy and her parents. We were the only people in there besides the bartender. They all had drinks and I asked for a cider (and somehow didnt get IDed)
 and he asked which one so I just went "pfff... erm.. any?" But instead he pulled out a 2L plastic bottle with a clear liquid in it and poured it into a glass, some powder\crystals
formed on the surface

I'm sure there was something about being in a warehouse for snacks like crisps. I looked through a catalogue\checklist and saw BBQ flavour so I looked where it said they were and there were loads of transform-a-snacks (BBQ of course) Mmmmmm....
I thought this was real, and was like "YESS!!" because transform-a-snacks are NOM (esp. BBQ)

Then there was supposed to be some sort of wedding going on, and Amy's grandparents were there, except they were Indian or what not XD
We went in a car and was in some car park and Amy's "grandad" was trying to park the car (I dno where her "grandma" went).
But there was traffic and he couldn't drive, and I had to put my foot under the chair in front (because I was in the back) and press the brake pedal
I dno how I reached.... XD
Then I was In the driver seat and I reveresd into a space.

Thats all I remember :P

No comments:

Post a Comment