Thursday 31 March 2011

Old School + Fizzy Drinks

I think the first part of this was set in my old school, I'm not sure...
But Picky and I were late for a lesson. We got into the class room and everyonehad already sat down. We usually sat next to Ross but there wasn't any spaces there so instead, we went to go sit at the end of the row. But somehow, Picky had managed to squeeze in so I was all on my own. Instead of getting out a school book and doing work, I pulled out a magazine and started doing the puzzles in them.

Then we were outside some shop. Amy had come in from somewhere too. I looked in the window and they had cans of drink all the colours of the rainbow lined up. There was a pink one which was grape flavour. I wanted that one since we don't really have that in the UK and I wanted to try it. I went in the shop and there was loads of stuff by the window in the way of the cans (they weren't on shelves in the main part of the shop for some reason). So I moved it all out the way until I got to them. Then somehow I was in another room and foudn some playstation 1 controllers. There was some black guy there aswell with some girl and he was all like "DAYUM!" at the controllers XD

That's all I remember.

2 comments: