Wednesday 30 March 2011

What to do today...

Well, my dream started off with me and Amy both in her bed at her house. It was early morning and we had just woken up. It was still dark in her room. We were both naked and I rolled over and we started making out and all that jazz and it felt real (huzzah! XD). But then her dad sneaked in. I just saw a silhouette going across the room and he said something like "don't mind me kiddos". I whispered to Amy "shit shit shit I'm naked... DX". Then someone else walked in, i think it was her mum. I then somehow had managed to get some trousers on. Then all of a sudden we were in some other room with my dad and my cousin Craig (at least it was supposed to be him, i haven't seen him in a few years). And there was a train times screen as well. My dad asked where we wanted to go today. I said about Leicester because its not too far away. Then I was in what was supposed to be Leicester looking around the shops and takeaways. Amy asked "Whens the train to Leicester?". I looked at the time on the board and then the clock in our room and they both said 10:15 so i just went "now D:". Then we were talking about what we could do but my dad had disappeared. I saw on the board there was a train going to PEL, which meant pelham. I said to Craig "Hey, we could go on that one and go from Lincoln... to Lincoln!" (there's a bridge in Lincoln called pelham bridge and also a few shops by it called the pelham centre) and for some reason we found it really funny where as Amy just sat there not knowing what was going on. Craig then said "You could always help me with my comic", so we agreed to do that. Then Amy, Craig and I were on some train sat at a table.

Then we like woke up in a big hall or something. i walked around for a bit and found some dummy. It looked a lot like my brother's mate Peanut. I shouted over to Peanut who happened to be there and stood him next to the dummy and asked if everyone thought they looked the same and they all agreed. Then Amy said something along the lines of "I think Tom may have left this here last night".



I'm sure there was more but I cant remember. I've had dreams the past few days too but I haven't been able to remember them that well D:

1 comment:

  1. Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tanks

    ReplyDelete