Friday 25 March 2011

Just A Note....

Just thought I'd explain who all the people I mention in some posts are and some background information....

My name's Danny, I'm from North Hykeham which is a town just outside of Lincoln, England.
Amy is my wonderful girlfriend :) She lives in Cornwall which is about 300 miles away, but I go see her whenever I'm off college (I'm in second and last year of that at the moment). Long story about how all that happened, but this is a blog about dreams :P
Sarah is one of my other friends in Cornwall.
I've known Picky (real name is Sam) and Matt (have I mentioned Matt yet?) since like year 2 in primary school and go to college with them.
I've known Tom since like year 2 aswell but he went to a different secondary school, but we formed a band around year 10 until about half a year ago.
Charles was also in the band, he went to the same secondary school as Tom and I've known him since we started band.
Ross (haven't mentioned him yet) I met in year 8, he was a friend of Picky's and goes to the same college as me.
Pickel (Luke) was a friend from secondary school i met around year 9. Dont really see him anymore, but I talk to him occasionally.
I met Ryan in year 7 when I started secondary school. He also did the first year of college with me but then left to do a hair and beauty course.

I think that's about it....

No comments:

Post a Comment