Sunday 27 March 2011

Mish Mosh + Racing! >:0

Again, a bit blurry remembering this dream....

In the first part, I was in somewhere which looked like a cross between a changing room and a library. There was a boy and a girl in there who looked alternative and they asked me to join a death metal band. So I got out my guitar and started playing the music they gave to me to learn. I was there thinking "This isn't really death metal...."

Then Amy and I were in some game similar to GTA and we both got in a car each. She had a realyl snazzy fast car and I had a little box car. We raced each other round the corner and Amy got stuck in between some buildings and I blocked her in. I then sped off in first place through all the traffic. There was a little map in the corner of my vision with a blip on it which was the checkpoint. I went through some of them and I eventually saw the finish line. And I beat Amy to it! :D NYA! I win ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment