Saturday 12 March 2011

Games And Junk!

This one's a bit blurry....

Me and some people were walking to the bus station from college and there was a sofa just outside of it. So we sat on it and started playing some worms like game. At some point the dream was actually inside the game, not just me looking at a screen. There were 5 players on the game, but only 4 people including myself on the sofa.... When the game was setting up and people choosing their weapons, my player never came up so I didn't get to play D:
Then we went on the bus and I got on, sat down and then showed the driver my ticket

Then I was at "Amy's house", well it wasn't, but it was supposed to be...
She said "I fancy a red relentless" (as in the drink(it might be UK only, I dunno)). So I said to look in the cupboard in the little room under the stairs (the house looked more like my house). So we routed through it, moving things out the way, like floppy disks, boozy drinks and what not, but we couldn't find any D:
Then I found some jalapeno and lime drink, although it said root beer on the side, so I put it behind me, because I was gonna have it in a bit XD
Then I was back in my house and my parents had put a load of old junk on the table because me and Amy were going to get a place together and they thought they'd help out. I picked up some odd electronic thing, with tonnes of switches and dials on it and my parents said it was a radio. It some how had IRC on it, well, it said IRC, it was just a few buttons and lights. I pressed a couple of buttons then someone started talking through it. And thats about all I can remember :P

No comments:

Post a Comment