Wednesday 16 March 2011

No Arms And Secondary School

Well, lets see if I can remember them....
The first one was about some guy with no arms. He got bullied by people who looked like they were from the 80s. Not too sure what was happening, but he tried to steal his Dad's wallet and car. For some reason Amy was there and she told his Nan and they had a go at him and he tried to run away. I cant remember much more of that....

The next one I was back in my secondary school because I got fed up of college. Everyone was still there (as in people i went to secondary school with). I'm not too sure what went on then, but I walked out some door to the outside, and my old friend Jason came along, except he was still wearing school uniform, and he was like "I'll show you the way out". So we walked across the playground where a PE lesson was going on. They were playing football (soccer for wherever it's not called that) with a rugby ball and the goal was just painted on some wall. We had to wait until they stopped shooting to get across. My old PE teacher Mr Fel was there as well and he just looked at us as we walked past. Jason seemed to have disappeared and turned into Ryan. He said something like "Everyone's noticing your long hair, i mean long head.". I was like my head isn't that long, is it? Then we got to where we used to hand out in year 11 (grade 12? Whatever, final year of compulsory education), and some more of the gang were there. They explained how all the younger kids had turned into what was known as "stalkers" where they would do anything to stop you from going inside the building. Outside were all the boys and all the girls were patrolling on the inside. The others managed to escape them buy sticking their arms out while the kids ran at them, knocking them to the ground. I was the last one and I tried going through a window but one of them grabbed my foot. I turned around to face them (I was all the way inside at the time) and I grabbed his wrist and kept turning it until he let go and it wouldn't go no further.
Once I had escaped from his grasp, I was somehow on the second floor and the girl "stalkers" were there. They didn't seem to bother me though so i just walked off. Then there was another one who ran at me, so I kicked him in the face. While he was down, I thought I'd trick him by opening and closing some of the doors to look as if I went in some. Then there was some teacher walking down the corridor but she fell over. I ran over to her and some of my friends were already there. She turned into boxes of pizzas on the floor... I opened the one positioned where a head would be and felt the crust and went "I cant feel a pulse" so picky rang 999 and said to come to the school on moor lane (but there's two...) I then saw police going to the school across the road and pointed guns at a load of teenagers. Skip back to where I was and everyone started eating the pizzas and I was like "No! You're eating her!".

I just remembered I had another one, but it's really faded. I was in town and went through the market and said hi to the sweet stall guy. Then I was with Ryan and Amy but they seemed to be close and ignoring me (although Ryan's gay) and I did NOT like it.... They went into some shop without me, so I followed and I poked Amy and said "We need to talk". We went outside and I explained how I hated the fact she was close to and best friends with another guy (I wouldn't in the real world anyways) and how I wanted to be the one she was closest too, no one else. She seemed to accept that and we wondered off.

I'm sure there was something about Ryan having chips....

But that's all I can remember right now XD

Laters....

No comments:

Post a Comment