Saturday 19 March 2011

Tor Point

I went to go call on Amy and Sarah, so i went to Sarah's street where her mum was stood outside watching some people shift broken concrete slabs around in wheelbarrows. I couldn't remember which house was Sarah's so instead of asking, I texted them saying it. In the end I asked Sarah's mum and said I couldn't remember and that we were going to Tor Point (Which I only just found out is a real place in Cornwall (Except it's called Torpoint, no space), and Amy and Sarah live in Cornwall and I never knew this place existed... Odd eh?).

So I went down the road a bit and there were some ruins which I entered. There was a rickety old house which was used for experimenting or something like that. Amy and Sarah were already in there. We had a look around. The place was falling apart, rotting walls, missing stairs, holes in the floor, you know the deal. It was supposed to be a haunted house, the scariest in England or something like that. When we came out, Sarah and my hands had starting going green and mouldy from the fingertips down. Then we learnt from somewhere that there was a curse in that place and we had to capture and kill the rat which lives there in order to stop it taking over the rest of our body.

I thought "Hang on, ferrets can go into small places and they're carnivores. We could use one of them to capture the rat". So I got one and tried it in my own house. It ran around in circles like 5 times before moving on to the next place and going inside holes and under sofas while on its way. It went into the front room and my mum didn't like it and was like "We're not having that vermin in the house >:0". But ferrets are lovely ^^ wish I had one :(

Then Sarah was on a computer on some chatroom\forum or something trying to recruit people to help us. 

Then all of a sudden we were at Lincoln bus station where the 27 bus comes in (which is my bus into town xD). Hmmm... who was there... Picky and Matt were, so was Spud, Martin Lawrence was some reason and Hilary from the fresh prince.... XD yeh....

Anywho.... Some black taxi shaped car came up to us and some of us got in. But I didn't. Spud had somehow managed to get a gun and started shooting people. It was only a BB gun but i pulled mine out and we started running around shooting each other.

Then we were back at Tor Point, well, only a few of us. I'm not sure where the rest went. We were setting up for our mission and Picky had a big box. He opened it and it was full of baby ferrets, except they looked more like baby mice. They were all asleep though so they were of no use. Picky was like "I'll get rid of them" and I went "No! leave them alone >.<". 

Then what happened next I cant remember.... So onto the next bit that I can!

Sarah now looked like Elliot from Scrubs for some reason.... She wanted to climb up the stairs to beat the curse. The stairs were made out of strips of foil and you could go right under them, there was nothing really supporting them. The was also a few steps missing half way up. She started climbing on the steps and Amy and I held her feet underneath the foil to stop it from ripping. But after a while we realised we didn't have to because it was somehow strong enough to hold someone. Then she came back down and the curse was beaten. Not sure what she did or how it got beaten, it just did.

Then we decided to camp out in Tor Point. I looked in a cupboard and found some stuff, but there wasn't any baby ferrets :( Then I opened another cupboard and pulled out some packs of minced beef which said bolognese on the pack. We supposedly put them there 2 years ago, the last time we went there even though it was the first time we ever visited that place.

And that's about all I can remember :P Was a rather dark dream tbh....


I'm sure there was something about asking my dad to sell my bass for me at cash converters (Which I'm actually hoping he'll do today anyways seeing as I'm not 18 yet) but he said it was closed and when i looked at the clock, it said around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment